What processes can be automated in healthcare?
- Managing Medical Inventory (entering repetitive data such as patient appointment requests, claim denials, patient demographic information, blood test results, etc.)
- Scheduling Appointments and notifying patients (feeding appointment data into multiple systems with information on doctor availability, diagnosis, and available time slots for patients)
- Medical Billing Patients Claims Processing
- Computing Systems In Medical Data Structuring
- Medical Supply Chain Management
- Claims Administration
- Medicaid For Newborns (automating validation research, and changing insurance Ids for newly born kids to state-based Medicaid
- Error identification (RPA automatically flags improperly coded claims, streamlines the end-to-end process of managing insurance claims, and submits scanned forms and claims to the right payment channels)
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!